4 Digital Marketing Manager positions available
Freeman+Leonard is seeking four digital marketing managers for a retailer in the DFW area. Each role focuses on a specific channel and owns a brand. The channels our client is seeking are:
- Paid Search (must have managed $10MM+ in annual spend)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Structured Data Feed
Candidates should be familiar with 1-2 channels, with a specific focus on one.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing clients' Digital Marketing strategy through the tactical management of all Digital channels to drive Omni-Channel customer acquisition, site traffic, conversion, and revenue. Position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and will work closely with the Director of Social Media and Co-op teams.
- Manage Digital Marketing channels to support e-commerce and retail businesses.
- Manage programs to drive sales of our 250K+ products in stores and online in order to achieve direct response and branding objectives through the use of Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC), Comparison Shopping Engines (CSEs), Product Listing Ads (PLAs), Remarketing, Affiliate Marketing, Programmatic Display, and Paid Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Responsible for developing media plans for vendors to drive Omni-Channel sales.
- Responsible for turning data into actionable insights using analytics tools. Toolset currently includes Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360, MarketShare, Facebook Analytics, CRM data, in addition to channel specific analytics/tracking tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field. Preferably Business, Finance, Engineering, Economics, MIS, Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics
- Must have experience in one or more of the following channels: paid search, retargeting, affiliate marketing, structured data feed
- 5 years of progressive business experience at companies with a significant e-commerce presence
- Retail experience preferable
- Deep understanding of the mechanics behind successful Digital Marketing campaigns and the technical infrastructure required to extract the most value from each Digital Marketing channel
- Experience managing large multi-channel Marketing budgets and maximizing return on ad spend
- Highly analytical and strong metrics-driven decisioning skills
- Experience working across a large matrixed organization with the ability to influence, work collaboratively, and gain consensus is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to implement change through the effective use of communication skills in formal and informal settings
- Experience using web analytics tools and exposure to associated Marketing and Advertising technologies (e.g. ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, DS3, site data layers, tag management systems, etc.)
- Database (SQL) or web development experience not required, but a plus.
Any interested candidates or candidate referrals, please send to Rachel Runnels: email@example.com. Local candidates only, no sponsorship or VISA transfer offered.