Digilant offers programmatic buying solutions and services designed for independent agencies and brands. Using data science and proprietary technology, we enable our advertisers to unlock complex audience data that gives them the actionable intelligence they need to compete across every important media channel.
Digilant is searching for passionate sales professionals to join our team with an understanding of the digital advertising industry. You will have excellent relationships with relevant people at media buying agencies and will be responsible for developing mutually successful business relationships with them while representing Digilant.
• Support the sales cycle by effectively communicating the value of Digilant advertising solutions.
• Manage agency and advertiser relationships to achieve quarterly revenue and monetization targets.
• Identify and develop relationships with relevant top tier media buying agencies.
• Create persuasive presentations using case studies to close sales deals.
• Work collaboratively with all cross-functional teams.
• Drive awareness of Digilant advertising within the agency and advertising community.
• Contribute to the development of our products and services by providing informed opinions on internal sales strategies and channel partner feedback.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 3-5 years of successful digital sales experience withconsistent overachievement.
• Experience successfully selling online advertising solutions (CPM, CPC, dCPM, etc.).
• Knowledge of programmatic ecosystem. Both Managed and Self-Service.
• Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels with target agencies and client-direct by means of prospecting, generating meetings and entertaining clients.
• Superior verbal, face-to-face, phone and email communication skills.
• Goal oriented personality with a strong work ethic, commitment to success and a “roll up your sleeves” personality.
• Experience with CRM systems and a technical aptitude to learn new technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to travel as needed.
Benefits and Compensation:
Competitive salary in line with experience and bonus opportunities.
Digilant offers an excellent benefits package including a 401K match, Medical/Dental/Vision effective Day 1, Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs and an Uncapped Paid Time-Off Policy! Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer