Associate Digital Director
The Associate Digital Director (ADD) is a self-starter with a roll-up-sleeves mentality and a proven track record of success – driving account growth via first-class communication strategies that employ integrated contemporary thinking. The ADD has a primary role of providing strategic thought leadership, while cultivating relationships at the agency and brand level. Knowing that the role of media continues to evolve, looking for digital media professionals who want to work in an environment that embraces change. The ADD must possess a strong ability to learn, operate, and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced agency environment, be detail-oriented with solid organizational skills and multitasking abilities and have a high technical aptitude for learning the ad tech space.
- Roles & Responsibilities:
Make clients heroes by delivering on their goals within organizational values and key success metrics.
• Lead team in developing effective digital media plans to support client goals and objectives.
• Work with manager to develop annual account plans with clear strategy for how to achieve and exceed goals; following the plan and revising as needed to keep strategic approach on track.
• Proactively bring new opportunities and solutions to solve existing client problems to foster continued campaign growth.
• Build and maintain ongoing relationships with media and account teams, agency partners and clients.
• Understand all aspects of client's business while working in an integrated way with other disciplines, including but not limited to Media Planning, Strategy, Client Services, and Ad Operations.
• Practice delivering presentations and conducting client meetings leveraging SPIN; maintain an ongoing feedback loop with manager for learning, improvement and to build confidence
• Work with manager to ensure meeting prep, effectively using conceptual selling tools (green sheets) to prepare for agency and client meetings
• Input booked account revenue within Sales Manager, working with manger to accurately track forecasted spend
• Work closely to co-lead internal team so that deadlines are being met, team is producing the best solutions/product and ensuring flawless execution
• Act as a go-to resource for those with day-to-day questions or concerns within the agency
• Be a resource to others for industry and competitive knowledge
• Manage stress appropriately with coaching from manager
• Follow internal processes with guidance from direct manager
• Travel (as necessary) to meetings
• Embrace One Team mentality, easily adjusting to personality styles of diverse team members.
• Confidently handle the most difficult situations, promoting positive results while encouraging team members to do the same.
• Set positive example among fellow team members, building credibility among internal and external partners.
• Contribute to the communication & sharing across all teams to generate agency case studies, client testimonials and new product POVs
• Partner with manager to develop and execute digital training with internal team and agency partners to elevate knowledge and expertise.
• Understand and effectively communicate Company's differentiators, including the technical aspects of algorithms that distinguishes the company from seemingly similar competitors
• Actively participates in product training and retains basic knowledge and understanding
• Attend weekly staff meeting, contribute to the communication & sharing with team
• Manage all projects on time
• Adhere to all company policies
• Strong problem solving skills
• Assist with other agency projects, as requested
• 4+ years of advertising/digital planning and strategy experience
• Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
• Specialized experience with hands-on agency account management
• Self-starter with a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
• Ability to work with internal teams to solve problems
• Solid grasp of interactive media, including various pricing models, targeting technologies, and ad serving
• Strong long-distance communication skills using email, instant messenger platforms, and phone
• High technical aptitude for learning and working within desktop and web-based applications (Windows, Microsoft Office, DSPs, ad exchanges)
• Ability to calculate and analyze data based on standard digital advertising cost-per metrics (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.)
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and multitasking ability
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines; strong sense of urgency
• Personality to work effectively within a fast-moving environment and with many different types of people
- FYI Skills Requirements
• 5: Business Acumen
• 61: Technical Learning
• 30: Intellectual Horsepower
• 32: Learning on the Fly
• 51: Problem Solving
• 12: Conflict Management
• 1: Action-Oriented
• 43: Perseverance
• 53: Drive for Results
• 49: Presentation Skills
• 67: Written Communications
• 3: Approachability
• 31: Interpersonal Skills
• 22: Ethics and Values
• 29: Integrity and Trust
• 33: Listening
• 41: Patience
• 11: Composure
• 36: Motivating Others
• 14: Creativity
• 50: Priority Setting
• 52: Time Management
• 6: Career Ambition
• 45: Personal Learning