Business Intelligence Analyst
Do you love social media? Do you want to apply the strategic principles of it into multiple business pages? Do you enjoy fast-paced, active work environments? Then keep reading!
In this position, you will interact with targeted social media communities and network users to promote multiple properties/office buildings within the full Agency Leasing Dallas portfolio and provide customer care services to new and current audiences.
You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as act quickly and gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media. The successful candidate will have the ability to generate creative ideas while working both independently, cross-functionally and collaboratively. Must be self-directed and have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Build and execute social media strategy that is property/office building specific through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, schedule and strategize online property/building specific content
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Create, edit, publish, and share content weekly (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Manage and maintain property/office building social media pages
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Support innovation in business development through technology
- Collaborate with property management and corporate office to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Alignment with the leasing teams and property marketing lead
Additional Scope: Secondary responsibilities to main objectives listed above.
- Coordinate and provide additional support to Agency Leasing property marketing lead in regard to email marketing campaigns to maintain in line with social media efforts
- Have basic knowledge of JLL research technology to support other Agency Leasing client efforts and new pursuits
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- 2+ years related experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Strong project management skills and knowledge of web design best practices
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- High level of energy, creativity and orientation towards value-add results