PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans (TM). Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row.
- You will be working with multiple teams to provide infrastructure support, and at times may be requested to code, or in the least automate services, so practical use of scripting languages such as Python as well as shell/terminal experience is required.
- Leading and coaching a team of developers to help with minor devops tasks
- Auditing and improving the existing DevOps setup
- Maintaining DevOps across multiple internal web applications
- Keeping up-to-date with security implementation across applications
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 3+ years of related work experience, supervisory experience is an bonus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- AWS including EC2 + Containers + Autoscaling
- Linux (any flavor)
- Scripting (Python 3.x, Bash)
- Strong interpersonal and coaching/training skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
YOU'LL BE SUCCESSFUL IF
- You enjoy automation, infrastructure, and writing tools and libraries that help others.
- You think Linux (Unix based OSes) is the bee’s knees and you know your way around the operating system.
- Understand the importance of Docker and use it to dev, test, and run code.
- Use AWS for running our solutions in the cloud.
- Understand the importance of infrastructure-as-code and use it to manage and deploy the entire stack.
- You have additional experience in backend technologies such as Python 3.x.
- Any existing digital advertising experience is a plus.