Digital and Social Media Strategist
Rushmore Loan Management Services is growing rapidly and expanding our team. We want YOU to be a part of it! If you are a top performer looking for a company that can provide opportunities to grow in your career, Rushmore is the place for you. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package with medical, dental and vision benefits effective Day 1 of employment.
As a nationwide mortgage servicer licensed in all 50 states with nearly $50 billion in loans being serviced and growing, we offer a dynamic team environment, collaborative culture, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
The Digital and Social Media Strategist is responsible for development of social media strategies focused on expanding and maintaining a focused and balanced social media presence. In addition to being a social media expert, our dream candidate also has a wealth of experience with development of intranet sites and a passion for designing sites that encourage collaboration, improve internal communication and increase productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop company digital and social media strategy and tactics
- Build and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of digital and social media initiatives to support company goals
- Create company social media governance plan
- Audit the performance of the company’s owned social media channels; create earned social media strategy and tactics
- Optimize performance of earned/owned social media and website
- Assess risk levels and create a comprehensive proposal for social media monitoring
- Collaborate with executive management and other LOB leaders to identify and create effective digital and social media communications
- Ensure compliance with company user guidelines and policies on all digital platforms
- Serve as subject matter expert on emerging digital and social media technologies and trends; make recommendations on how the company can best use available technology
- Build and manage key leader social media strategy; partner with Marketing staff to create a strategic plan for internal and external placement and timing.
- Assess organizational needs and re-engineer intranet site to properly support enterprise-wide culture, communication, engagement, and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Partner with Marketing staff to optimize earned social media with LinkedIn groups, Google+ communities, etc.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Demonstrated experience creating and executing strategic digital/social media plans
- Expertise in social media listening/monitoring tools and practices, establishment of effective, workable policies/procedures, identification of threats and efficient response management for negative social media posts
- Experience in designing social media strategies for financial institutions or other regulated industries
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Strategic thinking and critical analysis
- Strong understanding of social media best practices
- Ability to manage detailed projects with tight timelines
- Previous experience working directly with senior leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices for sites such as: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience with social media, marketing, etc.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Knowledge of social media scheduling tools