Digital Marketing Analyst
WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
And we want another talented account side-teammate to join us as Digital Marketing Analyst.
Work with some of the most gifted people in the business to make marketing magic happen for our clients.
- All-inclusive understanding of strategies and tactics related to digital media, social media marketing, email marketing, and websites
- Compile, integrate, and analyze integrated digital campaign performance and customer data across multiple tactics and platforms
- Use KPIs, diagnostics, drivers, and trends to measure performance against business goals
- Apply data insights by giving recommendations that inform and influence marketing strategy
- Lead A/B and multivariate testing to improve conversions, user experience and business outcomes
- Design basic data visualizations and build reports and dashboards
- Proficient in web analytics tools, optimization and A/B testing tools, Excel, data visualization tools, PowerPoint
- Must have at least three years experience in digital marketing
- Plus for pixel tracking experience as well as related understanding of web programming
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries.
And we are especially proud of the nonprofit work we have done to promote organ donations, clean water in the Sudan and homeless services in Tarrant County.
We take work-life balance seriously at Balcom Agency. We are the largest agency in Tarrant County, as well as a top-20 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times. We work hard together and play hard together. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)