Digital Marketing Coordinator
WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
And we want another talented teammate to join us as Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- Work with the Digital Project Manager as a liaison for the account, media, creative and web teams to achieve client goals in an efficient and effective way
- Fluent in geek-speak and able to translate the way digital efforts integrate together
- Natural problem-solver who approaches client and team needs in an efficient and effective way
- Proven experience managing social media programs for clients that include developing strategies, preparing content, monitoring performance and reporting for popular platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Must have at least three years of professional experience in digital marketing, including hands-on exposure to email marketing, digital media. Website CMS experience with Drupal or Wordpress is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, email marketing services (i.e. MailChimp, iContact and ExactTarget)
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food and hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries.
And we are especially proud of the nonprofit work we have done to promote organ donations, clean water in the Sudan and homeless services in Tarrant County.
We take work-life balance seriously at Balcom Agency. We are the largest agency in Tarrant County, as well as a top-20 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times. We work hard together and play hard together. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)
SOUND LIKE YOU? DROP US A LINE.
To be considered to join the team, please send your resume to Lynne Swihart at email@example.com.