Digital Marketing Manager
You have to get them in the tent if you want them to experience the circus. That’s your job in a nutshell. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will drive the deployment and execution of digital marketing campaigns and initiatives through a proactive, data-driven approach. Focusing primarily on e-mail marketing, our ideal candidate is a motivated, self-starter with proven digital marketing track record, cross-functional communication and problem solving skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This position is based at our headquarters in Dallas, TX.
Day to day you will lead our externally facing email campaign strategy, calendar and execution – tailored by audience to support all BSN SPORTS business units. Using customer data and trend analysis, you will define cross-sell/upsell, competitive takeout and whitespace campaigns – to include the content/writing, offer creation, list loading and real-time reporting and analysis. As our CRM and Marketing Automation Expert you will define the touchpoints by audience, define the A/B testing strategy and assess the marketing effectiveness using projected/actual conversions/ROI, process analysis, customer feedback, etc. You will also assist the brand marketing team in thinking through internally targeted BSN campaigns to our 1,000+ sales professionals.
- 5+ years digital and email marketing strategy and execution
- Experience working with CRM, ESP and Marketing Automation technology
- Experience creating end to end digital campaigns to include data driven retargeting
- Experience maintaining/building customer/prospect target databases, list vendors/list purchase
- Experience and comfort writing copy (subject lines, body, etc) that drive consumer engagement
- Experience working with agencies and creative teams
- Familiarity with optimization/personalization including designing A/B experiments
- Understanding of measurements and reporting as well as pipeline conversion rate
- Team Player with cross functional communication skills – This person will interact with multiple facets of the organization and drive results through collaboration
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to coordinate and execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Silverpop platform preferred
- Salesforce or BPM preferred
- Understanding of (or passion for) the Sports Marketplace
- Bachelor's in Business/Marketing
Founded in 1972 as a factory-direct equipment company, today BSN SPORTS is the largest distributor of team sports apparel and equipment in the United States. BSN SPORTS has become the Best Supply Network in Sports through the growth of its core sporting goods business and through the acquisition of leading team dealers since 2004 representing hundreds of years of combined experience. While our birthplace and headquarters are in Dallas, Texas, BSN SPORTS operates in 45 offices and through 800 local sales representatives nationwide.