Digital Marketing Manager
Highland Homes is accepting applications for a full time Digital Marketing Manager. As part of the Digital Marketing team at Highland Homes, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for advancing the company’s marketing strategy on digital channels using a data-driven approach. Responsibilities include working with key sales and marketing stakeholders to produce effective direct-to-consumer strategies and campaigns that result in new qualified homebuyer prospects across our four Texas markets.
Highland is an employee owned company and offers a competitive benefit package, including excellent medical / dental / prescription benefits, 401(k), new home purchase discounts, & more – all in a business casual atmosphere! Join the company that recognizes & rewards the people who create their success. Highland Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please click here to apply online.
- Work with marketing, sales and other key stakeholders to manage and optimize social media channels and presence both at a community and brand level
- Work in conjunction with VP and technical team to constantly improve the appearance, usability and performance of Highland-owned websites
- Work with division marketing managers to creatively design and implement seasonal, promotional and community-focused ad campaigns and promotions on digital channels
- Design, implement and optimize a successful prospect follow-up marketing plan using digital channels
- Creatively implement targeted digital marketing strategies for new home communities at various stages including grand openings, closeouts, pre-selling, etc.
- Work with content manager to manage listings, appearances and optimize visibility on listing sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
- Provide insightful and actionable performance reports to division marketing and operation leaders on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Create and optimize B2C outreach programs and campaigns working in conjunction with the digital sales team
- Manage and optimize digital listings on Google Maps, Yelp and other local directories
- Work with key stakeholders to brainstorm and facilitate production of short-form video for web
- Monitor, respond to and positively influence brand reputation on digital channels
- Minimum of 5 years in a digital marketing environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience using an email marketing solution (MailChimp, Bronto, Vertical Response, Emma, etc.) to send automated and manual campaigns and programs
- Minimum of 2 years managing or implementing social media marketing strategies on behalf of a brand
- Minimum of 1 year experience using Google Analytics or similar solution (attribution modeling experience a plus)
- Minimum of 1 year experience with an enterprise CRM solution (SalesForce, MS Dynamics, etc.)
- Solid understanding of major digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Display, Retargeting, Social, etc) and how to leverage each effectively
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude & willing to work individually or collaboratively to meet objectives
- Highly effective communicator who is comfortable with written, verbal and in-person
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field is required