Digital Marketing Specialist
At Photomadic, our mission is to revolutionize the way brands connect with people through life experiences - this has shaped our company, products, and culture since day one. You’ll be surrounded by people who are talented, inspiring, passionate, kind, driven, hardworking, and unique. This is our definition of an incredible person, and that’s who we hire. Does this sound like you? If so, then read on!
Photomadic helps brands amplify their experiential marketing efforts by providing the technology, products, and services to capture and leverage visual content. We primarily work with large consumer brands and the creative agencies that work for them. Photomadic’s primary marketing objective is to generate qualified leads for our sales development reps to contact. We have a content marketing strategy that is designed to convert visitors through our website, as well as expand our contacts within our large accounts. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will need to be part creative, part strategist. You must have the ability to think strategically and make decisions based on marketing goals, business impact, and corporate alignment, while also being able to put on a creative hat and developing high-quality digital content. You will report directly to the CEO and will work closely with our Creative Director and Sales team.
A Day in the Life of a Digital Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will help drive web traffic conversions through various content strategies, increase mailing lists and email campaign engagement, and increase the amount of mid-funnel qualified leads.
- Collaborate with CEO and Creative Director to develop winning campaign concepts.
- Assist with various email and digital media campaigns.
- Develop and manage marketing projects and automation workflows within HubSpot.
- Increase overall web traffic and optimize conversion funnels.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Maintain HubSpot contact records and build workflows that qualify leads for Sales.
- Regularly publish web pages, articles, and resources using WordPress.
- Continually focus on relevant organic SEO.
- Create and distribute strategic press releases that drive traffic and increase brand recognition.
- Create and experiment with customer acquisition programs and partnerships.
- Perform additional job duties to support creative services and customer success.
- Four-year college degree.
- Talented creative with strong design skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Mid-level Adobe Suite skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience being on a marketing team.
- Experience with WordPress and basic web development.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Performance-oriented person with an eagerness to learn, experiment, and improve.
- Genuine interest in technology, marketing, and enterprise software.
This role is a great opportunity to kick-start a career at Photomadic or get your feet wet in the industry. If this position sounds like you, we’d love to hear your story. Send your resume to email@example.com