Digital Media Buyer / Planner
WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
And we want another talented digital media buyer / planner to join our team.
Work with some of the most gifted people in the business to devise integrated digital marketing plans, programs and tactics that will complement traditional methods; educate our clients and team members on trends and best practices within the digital space; actively participate in new business initiatives. The right candidate will also:
- Be inspired by a nationally recognized creative team of art directors, writers cinematographers and social pros
- Collaborate with account managers, media specialists and technology colleagues to develop elegant solutions for our clients’ challenges. Big challenges, small challenges – all kinds of challenges.
- Be fluent in Microsoft Excel, DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), Digital Media media planning including mobile
- Be well-versed in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook Advertising
- Able to create digital campaign reports and optimize campaigns based on the data
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines and have a get-it-done attitude
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries.
And we are especially proud of the nonprofit work we have done to promote organ donations, clean water in the Sudan and homeless services in Tarrant County.
We take work-life balance seriously at Balcom Agency. We are the largest agency in Tarrant County, as well as a top-20 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times. We work hard together and play hard together. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)