DIgital Media Coordinator
This role is based in our Dallas office and will be responsible for managing key clients’ digital marketing campaigns. While the primary focus is paid social, influencer management, programmatic media buying and branding there is also opportunity for the candidate to expand into paid search, retargeting and PLAs. The candidate is responsible for overseeing overall campaign execution and performance measurement.
This role is ideal for professionals looking to expand their skill set across all digital marketing and branding channels, while also developing into the future leaders of our company. January Digital offers competitive salaries, bi-annual performance bonus, unlimited vacation, 401K matching and covers 100% of our employees' healthcare.
- Work closely with Account Managers to plan, and deliver on your client’s overall campaign strategy
- Manage multi-channel campaigns on a daily basis.
- Measure performance of campaigns and translate that data into reporting that is digestible and actionable for clients and team members.
- Manage media planning, approvals, RFPs, and publisher partnerships and negotiation with oversight of Account Managers.
- Work within a close-knit team environment on a daily basis.
- Seek opportunities to improve campaigns and improve overall January Digital expertise.
- Be an active member in the January Digital community and culture.
Knowledge and Skills
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Doubleclick Campaign Manager and/or Paid Social
- Strong organization, time management, and project management skills are a requirement.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of advanced methodologies.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail are a requirement.
- Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently.
- Experience using DS, Kenshoo or Marin a big plus.
- Digital branding exposure and experience is a plus.
- Experience working with influencer marketers is a plus.
- Luxury experience is a plus.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media