Digital Media Planner / Buyer at Balcom Agency
We are looking for a digital media buyer/planner with three to five years experience who will plan the work and work the plan for a variety of clients from local non-profits to global corporations. Specific duties include working in conjunction with cross-functional teams to devise integrated marketing plans, programs and tactics that complement traditional methods; educate our clients and team members on trends and best practices within the digital space; actively participate in new business initiatives.
The right candidate will also:
- Be an excellent communicator - both written and verbal.
- Work well with cross-functional teams, including agency creatives, developers, buyers, as well as client-side brand managers, social community managers and customer service representatives.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Have experience using DoubleClick DCM and Google Analytics.
- Be well-versed in Google AdWords, Display, Mobile and Facebook advertising.
- Be able to create digital campaign reports and optimize based on the data.
- Work well under pressure, while meeting deadlines.
- Be a team player, a cool person and have a 'get-it-done' attitude.
- Appreciate a flexible, yet excellence-driven environment.
- Be comfortable working alongside dogs on Four-Legged Fridays.
Balcom Agency is the largest shop in Fort Worth, and a "Best Place to Work" from The Dallas Business Journal. Send your resume to Lynne Swihart at firstname.lastname@example.org