Digital Media Supervisor
Digital Media Supervisor
The need for new ideas and fresh thinking in business has never been greater. At Firehouse, we’ve aligned and focused our talents to deliver just that. Built around the marriage of deeply strategic thinking and highly creative execution, our blending of logic and magic unlocks human truths and behaviors to give brands meaning in the eyes of their audience. When brands have meaning, people care. And when people care, brands thrive.
The Digital Media Supervisor is a key role on the Media Team. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for developing plans and optimizing performance with managed services and in self-serve platforms. Your area of focus will be digital media, but will also gain experience in all media channels including traditional media.
Applicant must be proactive and foster a positive attitude with a love of learning and working with people. This role is highly communicative and will require daily interactions both internally and externally. Applicant should be extremely organized and able to multi-task within the departmental needs. Any person wishing to fill this role should have a desire to stay on top of ad technology trends and innovation in the digital space.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Create digital media plans, implement, track and optimize across programmatic and direct buying
• Provide strategy for campaign structure including recommendations for demand side platforms and data management platforms
• Execution of media plans and flowchart maintenance
• Monitor budget and complete monthly reconciliation for all invoices within a due date window
• Conduct media research and compile reports including information such as consumer demographic data, media rates, competitive spending or publisher data
• Work with the strategy team to understand client goals and needs and communicate results and insights back to the client
• Implement business intelligence tools and emerging technology such as new data sources and media measurement techniques
• Attend educational opportunities and continue to develop media planning and buying responsibilities
• Work with Account Planning and Creative teams to provide digital targeting parameters and creative opportunities and best practices
• Manage reporting and communicate insights and optimization recommendations to client
• Independently start and manage team projects
• Attend meetings with vendors and agency team members while managing timelines
Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in statistics or business preferred
4-5 years of experience and expert knowledge of digital media including programmatic and direct buying
Experience working across multiple media channels Experience working with large data sets and understanding of media attribution methodologies
Ability to prioritize and manage workflow effectively Excellent presentation and written communication skills to simplify digital media concepts for non-digital teams
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, 3rd party verification tools, and brand safety partners