Graduate Leadership Program
PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans (TM). Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row.
- Competitive Salary: Based on experience and education
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare insurance
- Retirement: 401K - PMG matches 100% of the first 3% that you contribute and then 50% of the next 2%. The best match is when you contribute 5% and PMG will match 4%
- Learning & Development: No simulations here – we want you to get real experience. Everything you learn in the program is designed to prepare you for the challenges and opportunities you will get throughout your career at PMG. In addition to professional development we also provide you personal development courses each month (i.e. negotiation and stress management) you can dedicate time to focus on YOU.
- Mentorship & Coaching: Build a relationship with your Executive Sponsor who is personally invested in you and get coaching on the skills that will help make you successful.
- Perks: Rapid career advancement, gym membership reimbursement, free yoga and meditation every week, barista in house, endless snacks, and more!
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree completed by June 1st, 2019
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Experience working an internship
- A team player who is willing to get their hands dirty
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (especially Excel)
- Analytically minded, always wanting to know the "why"
- Application submitted by no later than January 31st, 2019