Hi! We're Drift, a College Station based creative agency, specializing in web design, branding, and digital marketing. We're growing! and we're looking for a Marketing Strategist to join our team. Before jumping into all the little details of the position, dig a little and see what we're all about. We suggest starting here with our bios and here with our core values and then take a look at our instagram.
You love thinking about big campaign ideas, connecting customers to brands in out-of-the-box ways, and you breathe digital and traditional environments. You are not limited by channels or mediums. You’ve worked with b2b and b2c industries and you love a challenge. All the details matter and you’re thrilled to dive into analytics and test, evolve, and see results that directly relate to client ROIs. Content marketing is your bread and butter and you’re constantly looking for ways to create inbound marketing opportunities.
- 3+ Years experience in a marketing position (agency experience = bonus points)
- Ability to conceptualize high level digital & traditional marketing campaigns, execute along with creative team, and manage campaigns
- Strong copywriting (this is a must) for marketing campaigns, social content, brand narratives and website content
- In depth understanding of SEO and best practices for web design
- Experience using google analytics to not only report data, but to create opportunities, make improvements, test, etc.
- Paid Advertising, A/B testing, keyword research, and digital campaign driven ad management
- Understanding of a sales funnel and developing successful, trackable, customer roadmaps. (Experience with: ClickFunnels & Mailchimp)
How to Apply
Submit a resume, examples of work, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org