Paid Social Planner/Buyer
Meet Stripes (www.stripesagency.com), a small but spirited Dallas-based social advertising agency with a big emphasis on bringing together art and science. We’re a discipline-oriented agency, not an AOR. We focus on what we do (content + ads for social), and try every day to do it better than anyone else.
Most social agencies are full of hype and swagger — with no substance. They talk big without being able to prove they’ve done anything — at all. We want to change that.
- Full-time: You’ll be really busy from 9-5:30ish, but it’s not very common that you’ll work outside of those hours. Your agency friends will be jellies.
- Compensation: Tell us what you need to be happy. We’ll tell you if we can afford it. We like to do this up-front so we don’t waste anyone’s time.
- Existing position: This position already maintains a portfolio of accounts that have been with the agency for a considerable period of time.
You’re most likely a good fit if:
- You have existing experience planning and/or buying for digital campaigns. Social experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You spend an uncomfortable amount of time with data/numbers. It’s like smooth jazz to your ears. Or like a drug habit. Either one.
- You’re versatile. Like LeBron.
- Organization, prioritization, and attention to detail are strengths. And you can hit deadlines. Like an adult.
- You’re a learner and innovator—wanting to push boundaries and try new things.
- You can communicate with people. Unlike most agencies, our buying role is client facing.
- You have a positive, curious, playful disposition. No haters. We hate haters. So much hate for the haters
- You’ve worked in an agency for at least two years.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Campaign setup and monitoring for paid advertising on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google AdWords (for YouTube buys)
- Develop weekly and monthly client reports
- Articulate campaign analysis and recommendations to both internal teams and clients
- Invest time into research on industry standards and trends
- Bring new ideas to the table on how we might be able to improve client performance
- Recommend and execute research studies to help improve client performance and to help establish Stripes as a thought-leader in social advertising
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your performance here will be measured by:
- Your ability to meet or exceed client performance KPIs (you help establish the KPIs on new accounts)
- Your ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to clients
- The number of research studies you produce for clients/Stripes
Perks & Benefits:
- Health/dental insurance
- Cupcakes, lunch, balloons (sometimes), and a standing ovation for your birthday. Sounds lame. Definitely not lame.
- Lots of free alcohol, in many forms.
- Monthly-ish team events that are lame only about 50% of the time
- Hugs (Not a freakish amount, but we hug, yah. Whatever.)
- Dec 24 – Jan 2 off (not part of PTO)
Email your resume or LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org