Senior Influencer Manager
PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans (TM). Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row.
- Craft end-to-end full scale influencer campaigns including client briefing process, influencer identification, activation, content approvals, and reporting and analytics
- Act as the internal liaison from initial briefing through to final delivery of assets that include deliverables such as: weekly calls with client and agency partners, setting agendas, updating status docs, reporting, gathering influencer and talent manager feedback, etc.
- Manage campaign based or always on influencer budgets and optimize spend based on business goals and objectives
- Update and maintain Influencer database, talent rosters, and build relationships with talent agencies, networks, and influencer platforms to continuously develop talent resources
- Track and synthesize ongoing trends in influencer marketing to ensure we are best in class
- Work alongside the Director of Influencer & Branded Content to build PMG’s new offerings as well as train and develop internal practitioners to ensure the team’s capabilities are evolving and staying ahead of the curve
- Oversee the strategy of key influencer marketing campaigns and maximize the efficiency and quality of the team to ensure all aspects of the campaign meet and exceed client expectations
- Communicate strategy, campaign status, and performance to senior level clients via weekly calls, email exchange, and in-person meetings
- Take an active role in new business opportunities including writing RFP responses, developing pitch concepts, researching influencers, and contributing to pitch efforts
- Willingness to travel, if necessary, and attend off-site events and meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years related work experience in an influencer marketing, communications or brand/account management function within a PR or advertising agency
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Has strong knowledge of agency processes
- Ability to craft strategic, unique influencer strategies and campaigns with original ideation and leadership
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Extremely organized, ambitious, and proactive
- Ability to create and nurture relationships within the influencer, entertainment, and retail industry with celebrities, publicists, managers, creators and influencers, etc.
- Self-Starter: Ability to effectively work independently in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- A detail-oriented multi-tasker, able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Passion for influencer marketing, creator-led content and brand marketing
- Experience in influencer management platforms (such as CreatorIQ, AspireIQ, TapInfluence) a plus
- Experience in digital and/or paid social a plus