Senior Paid Social Media Lead
Camelot Strategic Marketing and Media Overview:
Founded in 1983 in Dallas, Texas, Camelot is one of the largest privately-owned strategic marketing and media services companies in the country ─ and one of the most experienced. Our seasoned team encompasses over 260 years of strategic media buying experience, benefiting from both agency and client-side backgrounds. We service fortune 500 brands across retail, financial services, technology and communications.
We are looking to add a Senior Paid Social Media Lead to join our all-star team. The person in this role will be responsible for the oversight and performance management of paid social media campaigns across Facebook/IG, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest. Candidate must have technical working knowledge in social media and prove ability to drive successful results against client KPIs.
Responsibilities include: account builds; URL tracking/trafficking; interest/keyword expansion; test creation and execution; ad copy optimization; communicating reporting requirements to our analytics team; bid optimization execution; creative management and analysis; performance insight and analysis; budget pacing monitoring and forecasting; attendance/presenting results in client meetings.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, disciplined, passionate about marketing, self-directed and works well within teams. You will have broad exposure to multiple clients, industries and significant opportunity for career growth.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-7 years of experience in paid social media (FB, IG, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- Google AdWords certified a plus
- Kenshoo or certified PMD proficiency preferred
- Strong Excel Skills
- Tableau experience a plus
- Omniture/Google Analytics/DCM experience preferred
- Collaborate with account and social teams to develop client-specific social strategies
- Complete campaign execution – set up, execution, measurement and optimization
- Assist in creation & distribution of campaign performance reports (ongoing and ad hoc)
- Collaborate with Social Media Marketing team to ensure adherence to best practices, contribute to agency best practices
- Develop optimization plans for clients, adapt based on performance
- Identify, recommend and implement beta opportunities with various social platforms.