Senior PHP Engineer
PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans (TM). Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row.
- 4+ years of professional PHP engineering experience
- Demonstrated ability and experience using PHP frameworks, specifically Symfony
- Well-rounded understanding of dev-ops in the AWS cloud environment
- Automated testing framework experience and knowledge
- Portfolio of work exhibiting concise, readable, and modular programming
- Extensive experience with relational and document-oriented databases
- Extensive experience with third-party APIs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Past experience working with Google/Twitter/Facebook APIs
- ReactJS and Redux experience
- Multi-server or Microservice architecture on AWS
- Experience with Docker in production
- A strong foundation of security best practices and how it applies on AWS
- Experience adhering to international security guidelines, including ISO 27001, EU-US Privacy Shield, PCI DSS, etc.