Web Developer / Programmer
WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
And we want another talented front-end web developer / programmer to join the web development team.
At Balcom, the interactive department works with every aspect of the agency to create award-winning websites and web apps. You will work with art directors, copywriters and developers on new projects; create, edit and write code, and help with content and programming updates for our existing clients.
- 1-5+ years experience in developing websites
- Git/version control experience
- Drupal and WordPress
- CSS framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- React, Angular, Ember
- Email programming, responsive design
- Ecommerce (Drupal Commerce or Woocommerce)
In addition, the successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment
- Work well under pressure, while meeting deadlines
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and get it done attitude
- Appreciate a flexible, yet excellence-driven work environment
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries.
And we are especially proud of the nonprofit work we have done to promote organ donations, clean water in the Sudan and homeless services in Tarrant County.
We take work-life balance seriously at Balcom Agency. We are the largest agency in Tarrant County, as well as a top-20 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times. We work hard together and play hard together. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)
Recommend providing a link to online work portfolio, in addition to resume.