Account Management Intern
At Tegan, we’re all about breaking the mold. We approach our internship program like a first job, because we understand the value of a real life experience. Textbooks are great for understanding the fundamentals, but getting your hands dirty in the actual work is priceless in setting you up for career success.
Tegan is a digital first, full service agency located in Addison, TX. We’re a nimble, gritty and experienced team. Our people have worked at some of the largest agencies in the nation, and while we loved our time there, we chose to stay small by design.
We’re serious about our work, but not serious about ourselves. Dad jokes? We’ve got them for days. Sarcasm? We’re fluent in it. High energy? Always, thanks to a never ending supply of cold brew and peanut butter m&ms.
- Partner with Account Management team to write creative briefs for new client projects.
- Pull website performance data for monthly client reporting.
- Assist in competitive research for creative briefs, as well as for discovery phases.
- Attend internal kick-offs and creative review meetings.
- Develop project timelines and support Account Management team with task management.
- Assist with monthly billing reconciliation against client budgets.
- Manage weekly website maintenance across all clients.
- Attend weekly educational sessions to develop fundamental knowledge and skills.
- Execute and complete an internship project, to be presented at end of program.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Someone that plays well on a team and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn, and is not afraid to take on a new challenge.
- A solution-minded thinker, always willing to brainstorm solves.
- Working knowledge of Google and Microsoft suite programs.
- Self-starter driven by results.
- Someone who is looking to discover their passion for advertising.
- Junior or Senior in college, with a degree track in marketing and/or advertising preferred.
- Relaxed/casual office environment
- Hybrid schedule (T, TH in office)
- Flexible work schedules
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.