MEDIA PLANNER INTERNAL ACCOUNT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with the SMEs.
- With consideration to budget and Client goals, build best in class, cross channel media recommendations that achieve Client objectives and media KPIs.
- Create and maintain media flowcharts and ATBs across all media channels.
- Build and maintain strong Client relationships.
- Responsible for developing client media plans as needed depending on client goals and budget cycles.
- Collaborate and work cross departmentally to refine processes that strengthen the planning and execution process.
- Reconcile and actualize the previous months media from planned to actual budgets.
- Responsible for the presentation and communication of the previous months’ media reporting/KPI achievement, providing the Client with thoughtful insights on next steps and updated media recommendations.
- Ensure that we achieve 100% accuracy and deliver on goals.
- Leverage AdScience as a tool to help guide strategic planning input and recommendations.
- Prioritize deliverables and maintain deadlines; effectively communicate any delays in deadlines.
- Acts as an escalation point of contact internally for Client issues and/or internal challenges.
- Consistently look for ways to innovate and leverage new processes to drive efficiency and/or innovation.
- Be curious. Invest in a better understanding of the traditional and digital media landscape and apply those learnings to grow clients’ businesses and media performance.
- Begins to apply leadership in the form of a mentor to the Jr. Planner on the team.
- Thrives and excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
MEDIA PLANNER EXTERNAL CLIENT FACING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the SMEs to execute against all client requests and inquiries, and proactively address any challenges clients have with specific media channels.
- Ability to communicate and articulate the media mix and media approach to clients.
- Proves to be an expert across traditional and digital media.
- Takes an active interest in understanding our clients’ industries and brand categories and ensures the media mix aligns with client objectives and organizational goals.
- Monitor industry changes and build that innovation into clients’ optimizations.
- Work closely with the Group Media Director and Account teams to regularly showcase these learnings externally to clients.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- 1 year of experience in media planning or similar role.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a team, clients, and agency leadership.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What We Offer You
- 100% of employee medical paid by the company.
- 50% of employee dental paid by the company.
- Supplemental Healthcare
- 401k Employer Match (100% match up to 6% of salary)
- 6 Weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Free Membership Eligibility for AAF and Ad2.
Imaginuity is committed to complying fully with all applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities. Accordingly, it is the policy of Imaginuity to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), religion, creed, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, ancestry, genetic predisposition, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, unemployed status, criminal history, protected activity (e.g., opposition to prohibited discrimination or making a complaint of discrimination or harassment or retaliation), or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, without limitation, recruitment, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, access to benefits, training, discipline, and terminations. No person is authorized to act in a manner contrary to this commitment to equal employment opportunity.