ABOUT THIS ROLE
If you’re a self-starter with lots of enthusiasm for devising innovative and integrated media solutions, you get energized by the notion of critical thinking, conceptualizing, and brainstorming with others, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of an agency that is experiencing accelerated growth … then you’ve come to the right place.
Our Media Supervisors are highly-capable media professionals, with well-crafted skills looking to expand their capabilities. They are expert media planners, able to discuss both Traditional (television, radio, OOH, print, etc.) and Digital (programmatic, social, search, etc.) channels and the rationales for and against, why they belong, or do not, in a plan.
Not only are they skilled media planners, but they also enjoy managing and collaborating with their team. The Media Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of getting a campaign live and the steps needed to be taken to ensure plans are signed off on, creative is received, and the ad operations team is fully set up for success.
In addition, it could be said a Media Supervisor’s most admirable trait is their ability to instill confidence in their clients. They act as the primary account interface with assigned agency-clients. Thus, they are gifted communicators, extremely reliable and are always prepared for the questions they may encounter as part of the on-going troubleshooting process that is daily client management.
As a Media Supervisor, you will have a plethora of media experience, but as you know, there’s always much to learn! And this may be your favorite part of the job.
- Develop media plans that are expected to succeed client goals and sell them into client partners.
- Decipher true client needs and help lead them to success
- Comfortable articulating thoughts and ideas for or against the initial ask and delivering strategic guidance to clients and partners.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets in excel and or google sheets to support your ideas
- Strong understanding of the steps needed to receive usable creative and how to work with the ad operations team to get campaigns live on time and attributed correctly.
- Project manage the deployment of pixels, tags and other mechanisms needed to attribute proper (sales, revenue, leads, etc.) performance metrics
- Collaborate seamlessly with agency-clients on creative needs for strong performance and provide creative direction to continually enhance campaigns from historical insights gained.
- Lead and mentor both internal team members and agency-client teams.
- Provide high-end monitoring and reporting of media activity and monitor KPIs (ROAS, CPA, etc.) leveraging your team to ensure client optimism toward performance,
- Assist in campaign monitoring by managing your ad operations team to ensure campaigns are performing at a high-level.
- Provide campaign recaps and case studies to client and agency partners to continue to instill confidence in the Arm Candy value proposition.
- Manage direct reports and oversee their performance.
- 4-6 years of media experience (Ad Tech, Client and Agency side all accepted)
- Strong client-facing skills and experience (problem solving, cultivating rapport, etc.)
- Previous experience and knowledge within the programmatic ecosystem (DSP/SSP’s, CDP, DMP, ad-networks, etc.)
- Experience managing sizable media plans containing multiple channels.
- Understanding of all forms of media, both digital and traditional.
- Fantastic presenter
- Efficient workflow
- Proficient in Excel
- Self Service Display/Video Buying, Facebook Business Manager and/or Google Ads experience preferred
- Fluent in project management and other team management techniques
- Ability to work effectively with internal team members and external clients and other agency partners.
- 1-2+ years of management experience